Search

My Pics

Instagram

Tuesday 7 February 2012

2012

Time flies. New Year 2012 came and went. Chinese New Year is now also officially over. Yesterday was the 15th day of Chinese New Year. We are now fully into the Year of the Dragon. A lot happened during the month of December 2011. I got to see the true nature of some people. It was like waking up from a dream. It has also prompted me to look at myself and take stock. I am still trying to come to terms with what has happened and I am still unsure as to how to move forward. I don't think I can turn to my friends for advice on this as it's really about me coming to terms with myself. Most would just say chop and move on with life. I wish I was that strong. I have never felt more alone in my life.

Someday, I will write about it in full. And like any drama, there are sub plots and totally unrelated tangents as well. Sometimes, I think the people who write trashy soap opera really do take a leaf from real life situations. HAHA.

I guess I am making this post as a means of self relieve. Maybe the main theme for me this year should be to focus more on myself and my own well being. Sometimes, I hate myself for not being stronger. To disregard everyone and just care for myself. Also, to stop putting myself in a position where people can hurt me.

I guess we all learn and we all grow. I would like to wish everyone a great Year of the Dragon ahead. 



No comments: