Search

My Pics

Instagram

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Rome, The Eternal City

During my last post, I said I would write about my trip to Italy and England. But I enjoyed myself so much that I did not blog as I traveled through Rome, Florence and London. But better late then never, I have started to catalog the photographs I took during the trip. I suspect it will take me quite a while. However, I will share these four photos here first.
Pantheon by day
Spanish Steps
I spent a total of 2 and a half days in Rome, which was totally not enough. There were so many sighs to see in this most amazing of cities. I am glad to say that I did catch most of the major attractions in Rome, including the Vatican. I will put up more of my photos as I process through them.
Pantheon by night
Roman Forum

No comments: